Welcome to your Ultimate Disney World Vacation Planning Guide!
In this portion of the guide, we are going over the perfect Disney World packing list!
Plus, I will refer you to products that I (a Floridian) frequently use!
If you just got here and haven’t read the rest of the guide yet, I recommend that you use the buttons below to check out the other informative chapters!
(Please note that there are affiliate links on this page, and if you make a purchase through the link, I will be compensated. Please also understand that I only recommend products and services that I love and believe in.)
How to Use this Guide
This guide is broken up into four sections (listed below).
You are currently in Chapter #4.
I recommend reading the sections in order, but you can do whatever you like!
When choosing clothing for your trip, I highly recommend bringing active wear, whether you’re visiting while it’s hot or cool (upwards of 60 degrees Fahrenheit).
Active wear made from synthetic materials doesn’t absorb sweat like cotton, which leaves you feeling cooler.
Plus, active wear is made to move in, so you should feel pretty comfortable as you walk around all day.
Active wear is also a great choice if you decide to go on Splash Mountain because it will dry faster than cotton.
- Tank tops (active wear preferred)
- T-shirts (active wear preferred)
- Shorts (active wear preferred)
- Leggings (depending on the weather)
- Light Jacket (depending on the weather)
- Casual dress
- Bathing Suit (2 if you think you’ll swim every day)
- Sports bra
When picking shoes to pack, the most important factor is comfort. You must bring shoes that you will be comfortable walking around in all day.
Don’t pack those sandals that sometimes gives you blisters.
Don’t pack those tennis shoes that have to support anymore.
If you need new shoes for you trip, purchase them! They are a necessity!
- Walking shoes (athletic) – I prefer to wear my Nike Free Run 5.0 Running Shoes when I walk for long periods of time; however, I’ve heard that you shouldn’t walk in your running shoes, so these Skechers Go Walk shoes are the next best thing!
- Toms or Sandals (to match your dress)
When packing accessories, make sure you bring a hat the will protect your face, ears, and neck from the sun!
Before you can decide whether you’ll need to carry a backpack or a fanny pack, you need to make a list of everything you absolutely need to take with you into the park!
- Fanny Pack/Backpack – Here is my favorite fanny pack: AIKELIDA Fanny Pack. I like this one because it’s thin and can go under my shirt if I feel like hiding it! Plus, it has enough pockets for my phone, cash, cards, and keys! Just make sure that it’s big enough for you phone!
- Jewelry (if you care to wear any)
- Hair Ties/Bobby pins
Some of these items are particularly important! However, if you don’t have room to pack them, they can easily be picked up at Walmart or a drug store in Orlando.
Just make sure you note exactly what you didn’t pack that you’ll need to purchase in Orlando. This way, you won’t have to go through your bags and make a list when you arrive.
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- After shower haircare products
- Body wash
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste
- Foundation with SPF
- Other Makeup You Frequently Wear
- Perfume/Body Spray
- Razor This is my favorite travel razor: Gillette Venus Snap. It comes with a little case for the razor, so it’s perfect for traveling!
- Shaving Cream (or to save space, just use conditioner)
- Advil (or your preferred pain killer)
- Prescription Medications
- Anti-Chafing Cream – If you skin gets raw from rubbing on your clothes or anything else, this is a must-bring! You can find it in most drug stores.
- Sunscreen – I’ve tried a lot of different face sunscreens over the years, but this Banana Boat Face Sunscreen is the best! It’s my favorite to use because it doesn’t feel greasy, and it does a great job protecting my face from getting sunburned!
- Aloe (just in case!)
- Bug Repellent
Here are some more items that you will definitely need on your trip!
- Credit Cards
- Driver License/Photo ID
- Disney World Tickets
- Hotel Reservation Confirmation
- Hotel Address
- Passports (if you’re visiting from out of the country)
- Phone Chargers
- Camera – If you don’t have a camera other than your phone, you really need to get one!
- Extra Batteries for the Camera
Make Sure You Pack a Great Camera!
You are going to be making so many memories on your trip! Make sure you capture every single one of them with a good camera!
Yes, cell phone cameras are great for capturing quick pictures for Instagram. But, if you’re planning on framing your vacation pictures, I would definitely recommend investing in a good camera.
However, this doesn’t mean that you have to spend $1000! I know you will already be spending quite a bit of money on your vacation.
I purchased a Nikon Coolpix B500, and I love it!
It is powerful enough to capture fantastic photos, even from a great distance!
- 16 Megapixels
- 40x Optical Zoom
- Wide-angle Lens
- Full 1080p Video
- 18 Scene Mods
- LCD Screen (that tilts)
- Bluetooth and WiFi Enabled (get your photos onto your phone faster!)
You cannot adjust shutter speed, exposure, and other features individually like you can on a DSLR.
However, this digital camera has 18 different modes so that you can capture any subject in any lighting! When you pick a mode, the camera adjusts the settings in order to get the best picture possible. This is nice because it makes the camera easy to use.
I have taken thousands of great pictures on this camera! I, unfortunately, did not have this camera when I last visited Disney World (huge mistake), so I don’t have any awesome pictures from that trip. But, I did recently capture this beautiful sunset photo on this camera!
This camera is also sold in a bundle that comes with literally everything you could possibly need!
You’ve finished the guide!
I bet you feel like a Disney World expert now!
If there’s anything you’d like to review, you can use the links below!
Friends Don’t Keep Friends in the Dark!
Enlighten your friends!
Share this guide on Pinterest, using the image below!
Thanks for sticking with me through the entire guide!
I hope that you feel armed with all of the knowledge you need to plan the best Disney World vacation!
Do you have any questions about planning your Disney World vacation?
Leave them in the comments below, and I’ll do my best to answer them!
If you liked this post, you should subscribe to get more posts just like this one sent directly to your inbox! Plus, you get access to FREEBIES as they become available!
I’m so glad you guys stopped by for The Ultimate Guide to Planning Your Disney World Vacation!
Until next time,