This packing list makes getting ready for your Caribbean cruise easy!
Packing is one of the worst parts about traveling.
You spend a few hours trying to predict exactly what you’re going to need and want while you’re gone.
This packing list will take the stress right out of packing!
Since I am going on a Caribbean cruise soon, I decided to make the perfect packing list and share it with you guys!
If you don’t want the FREE printable version, keep reading! The full is located just below the signup form!
FREE Printable Packing Checklist!
As promised, here is your completely free and downloadable PDF packing list!
All you have to do is sign up for my mailing list! As soon as you have signed up, you will receive two emails: a welcome email and your printable packing list!
You can sign up with the popup form at the bottom of your webpage, or you can sign up using the form directly below.
The Packing List
You should make sure that you only bring essentials. Cruising is like any other form of travel, having too much stuff can really weigh you down.
After all, you want to have room to bring back all of your cool souvenirs, right?!
Try to pack with discretion.
If you see something on this list that you don’t think you’ll need, cross it off!
Not everything on this list will be applicable to everyone.
- Passport (or Birth Certificate, whichever they tell you to bring)
- If you’re cruising with Royal Caribbean and aren’t sure what you need to bring, you can find out here.
- Boarding pass
- Photo ID
I made this list assuming that yours will be just as warm as mine. But, make sure you check the weather before you pack! If it’s going to be sunny and warm, this checklist is perfect!
- Tank Tops
- Bathing Suits!
- A Fancy Dress (if you plan to attend a formal dinner on the ship)
- Active Wear (if you plan on participating in any active excursions)
- Sports Bra (if you plan on participating in any active excursions)
- Jacket (just in case)
- Socks (if you’re bringing Tennis Shoes)
- Flip Flops
- Dress Shoes (if you plan to attend a formal dinner on the ship)
- Tennis Shoes (if you plan on participating in any active excursions)
(Tip: wear you tennis shoes onto the boat since they’re more difficult to pack!)
- Q-Tips/Cotton Balls
- Face Wash
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Body Wash
- Post-Shower Hair Care Products
- Hair Straightener or Curling Iron
- Bug Spray
- Pain Killers
- Dramamine (in case you get seasick)
- Prescribed Medications
- Extra Camera Batteries
- Phone Charger
- Snorkel Equipment (if applicable)
- One Bottle of Wine (if you’re cruise ship will allow you to bring it)
- Royal Caribbean will allow each guest (two per state room) to bring one bottle of wine on the ship when you board. Read more about bringing wine aboard here.
- If you are cruising with another company, make sure you look up their policy!
- A Positive Attitude!
- (I’m sure you think that I am out of my mind for telling you to bring a positive attitude, but I’m not. Seriously, guys, this is one of the most important things you can pack! No matter what happens on your cruise, you will enjoy yourself if you bring a positive attitude!)
There you have it, guys! That was your perfect packing list for your Caribbean Cruise!
I hope that this list helps take the stress out of packing!
Looking to book a cruise? Here are some fantastic money-saving deals on cruises!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also love 5 Mistakes to Avoid Making on Your Cruise and 5 Simple Products to Pack for Every Beach Vacation!
Enjoy your Caribbean Cruise, my friends!
Did I forget something on the list? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,